Front matter complement
It suggests and completes the text with front matter properties only when the cursor is in the front matter.
It needs to enable a ⚙️ Enable Front matter complement option.
When does it update tokens?¶
- After Switching an active pane or file
- During starting Obsidian
- After enabling this plugin
- After some settings are updated
For details, you can see 🖼️ Status bar.
- It doesn't suggest tags that are not defined in the front matter
- It doesn't suggest anything if key is a
- It shows suggestions immediately even if it sets ⚙️ Min number of words for trigger or ⚙️ Max number of words as a phrase
- ⚙️ Enable Front matter complement
- ⚙️ Match strategy in the front matter
- ⚙️ Insert comma after completion