Intelligent suggestion prioritization
This feature optimizes the order of suggestions by queries the user has inputted and suggestions the user has selected in the past.
It needs to enable a ⚙️ Enable Intelligent Suggestion Prioritization option.
- The last selected suggestion, by each input, is always at the top (Since
- Otherwise, it sorts order by scores that calculate using the following formula
<Selected count> * <Bonus>
The number of times a word is selected. The histories will be removed depending on the following settings.
|Within a minute||8|
|Within an hour||4|
|Within a day||2|
|Within a week||0.5|
|Within a 30 days||0.25|
Where is the user's selection history recorded?¶
It recorded in 📚 Histories.
Prior to v8.2.0¶
It recorded in
- ⚙️ Enable Intelligent Suggestion Prioritization
- ⚙️ History file path
- ⚙️ Max days to keep history
- ⚙️ Max number of history to keep