Internal link complement
It suggests and completes the text with internal links without input [[. It means that you can concentrate on writing sentences without concerning whether the word already exists as a link or not.
It needs to enable a ⚙️ Enable Internal link complement option.
When does it update tokens?¶
- After Switching an active pane or file
- After saving a file when ⚙️ Update internal links on save is ON
- During starting Obsidian
- After enabling this plugin
- After some settings are updated
For details, you can see 🖼️ Status bar.
- ⚙️ Enable Internal link complement
- ⚙️ Suggest with an alias
- ⚙️ Exclude prefix path patterns (Internal link complement)
- ⚙️ Open source file key
- ⚙️ Insert an alias that is transformed from the displayed internal link
- ⚙️ Update internal links on save
- ⚙️ Front matter key for exclusion